Click On Me (H)


rainy day...

Salam to all readers...


It rainy out there... it make me so lazy to finished my work... Especially my FYP... I have finded the title but Dr. says that dont come until you know what suppose you do with the tittle of the project... Thats mean I need to understand by myself why must I choose that tittle... Oh, my God... I really2 dont know what I suppose to do... Please somebody help me...huhu..



Smlm ak tdo lmbt...padahal ak ad kls pg td... I'm not saying that I'm not attend the class here, but what I'm trying to say is the rainy is the additional excuses for me to get sleep...hehe... Ap pn kls pg td Alhamdulillah ak nmpk n fhm... Maybe b'coz I already got the basic... Well, I'm trying to finished the tutorial so that I can discuss with the lecturer this becoming Monday...


Ok la, ak da ngantuk thp dewa da ni...bantal ak da sayup2 memanggil2 ak... so fhm2 je la ye... ak nk tito jap... skrg lom asar lg, so msh bley melenakan diri...ngeh2... orite guys.. I'll be rite back... Wasalam...

0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

Facebook Badge

Click On Me (B)