Click On Me (H)


Alhamdulillah... :)))

Salam to all readers...

Alhamdulillah... 
there are so many things related to the topic... Why i choose this greatest word for the tittle??? Don't worry, I'll explain...






First of all, alhamdulillah becoz I'm still alive to continue my daily routine. Still have a time to do ibadah and fight to myself for prevent to do sins...hehe.. so, in feels of Ramadhan, lets us perform it better together...Insyallah, we will... :)

Second thing is alhamdulillah when I heard that one of my fwen is getting well...he is going a hard time in his life but now he can survive it...he can present his smile but nobody knows what in his heart... i believe that he will be allrite one time...just need time...but when see his smile, it relief.. 


Third is alhamdulillah when Ramadhan month is coming... tomorrow, insyallah we will start fast... I hope this year I will do better than past years... And for sure for the bless of Allah... Amiinn...




The fourth is alhamdulillah, that I can see the way how to find my title of FYP... I just meet my sv, and we are discuss on what I'm going to do... I can see it clear, so I need to find it ASAP becoz all the student need to submit their proposal by 2nd September... Oh, it really near... Hopefully, I can manage it well...

The fifth is alhamdulillah becoz I have been an offer to work... But it still in progress... its okay, at least there are the way to find my side income... Ofcoz I can see how I'm busy for this month...plus a fasting month...really challenges...but Allah is always be there... so don't give up...chaiyok2!!!



For the last, alhamdulillah becoz I have solve one of my fwen problem...actually it not been solve yet, but I just help by giving a way how to solve it...it really satisfy when my fwen happy... well, most people in the world will feel  happy if their fwen happy rite??? hehe... 





Thats all the reason why I choose this word for my post title...hehe...hopefully, happy is always by my side... Thank to Allah for this feels...and for everything happen in my life... 
Last but not least,  Love Allah, Love Rasullullah, Love parent, Love urself, Love partner, Love fmly, Love fwens, Love teacher, and Love others (relatives)...Off to work...will be back soon... :p 


0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

Facebook Badge

Click On Me (B)